Learn To Sew ECO In 30 Days
Build up your machine sewing skills and learn quality techniques easy! Be part of the DIY sewing wave, save money, be truly ECO and enjoy creating yourself.
(All prices are in US dollars)
Do you want to enter sewing while saving money and reusing what you already have?
Are you looking to learn the fundamentals and essential sewing techniques at a professional level so to enjoy doing quality makes, sewing around the house and even tackle clothing?
Welcome to the Eco Fashion Sewing's course for sewing beginners!
Imagine your dream to enjoy sewing for yourself, your loved ones, family and friends becomes a divine reality in less than 30 days...
'Learn To Sew ECO In 30 Days' is designed to do exactly that.
It is a comprehensive online course that guides you throughout the whole process. Get comfortable by learning about safety and core features of your machine, start practicing essential stitching. Progress by going deeper, discover fabrics and learn how to become truly ECO (and save heaps of money on top of it). Build up essential skills on techniques useful for general sewing and clothing. Enjoy hands-on online learning and achieve results with engaging actions and practicing tasks after each lesson. Prevent or fix potential problems with ease even if you're complete novice.
Enjoy amazing #3 Bonuses that cover your pleasant sewing in future too!
Professional sewist and fashion upcycler Mariana of Eco Fashion Sewing is passionate to hand over high-level pro techniques from her practice in a way that everyone can understand
Imagine That In 30 Days You Can...
- Build up solid set of quality sewing skills
- Develop key understanding on topics critical to sewing
- Improve & practice with fun actionable tasks after each lesson
- Grow your own library of sampled techniques for future use
- Make an upcycled project implementing what you've learned
- Feel confident to pursue sewing further
"I have just purchased the course and am very excited.
It looks great and is excellent value for what is available on it. I have done a couple of sewing classes and though great while in the class it is always the way that when at home I can't remember something and this course will eliminate that as it will always be available to me.
Thank you Mariana for providing a very practical and affordable solution."
Kim Gordon, crafter and felt maker returning to sewing
This Course Is For You
- Newbies – You want to start sewing, build your confidence, learn quality skills and the very essentials from a supportive and friendly professional
- Returnees – You’ve sewn in the past but need a refresher, want to improve, practice and learn more
- Strugglers – You are frustrated with your sewing machine, need structure and help to develop solid sewing skills and knowledge
- Learners - You’ve attended some sewing classes but want to advance as well as to have a reliable resource to refer to anytime at home
New Generation Course Where You Can...
- Learn in your own pace & time, on any device + life-time access to the course
- Have fun with easy-to-follow compact lessons & close-up HD videos
- Go back to lessons as many times as you wish, whenever you need
- Ask questions, get help, interact and see other students work in comment section following the lesson
Some Of What You Will Discover In The Course
> Sewing Machine Fundamentals – Safety, Tools, Machine operation, Threading and more
> Sewing Basics & Key Skills Development – Sewing lines, curves, Cutting, Marking fabric and more
> Textile Basics – Skipped in other beginner classes yet major to understand, Types of fabrics, How to recognise them, What you could reuse in what way, What’s ECO
> Essential Seams & Finishes – Grow your skills by learning how to do easy professional level Fundamental seams for general sewing and clothing (covering woven & knits), Basic hems and Blind hem
> Basic Techniques To Close Sewing Projects – Enhance your knowledge and boost your skills by learning about different types of zippers, How to sew a centred zipper, Buttonholes and Buttons
> Machine Care & Troubleshooting – Lessons packed with easy yet powerful and proven pro tips to support your sewing journey
> Additional worksheets, cheatsheets and more – to support your successful learning
Mariana Kirova is a fashion design and sewing professional from Perth, Western Australia. Graduated with Award in Garment Construction and several years industry experience in bridal and alterations, now Mariana is specialises in reworking unwanted or 'old' clothing into new, a.k.a fashion upcycling.
Some of her achievements are presenting her unique outfits at the catwalk of Eco Fashion Week Australia 2017 and New Zealand Eco Fashion Week 2019; a couple of publications in the US magazine Altered Couture, exhibiting as part of Jane Milburn's Slow Clothing Project and being published in Jane's book Slow Clothing: Finding meaning in what we wear, joining other Australian upcyclers on the catwalk of Brisbane's Second Hand Fashion Festival 2016.
Today Mariana's passion is to empower others to learn quality sewing, to transform otherwise unwanted clothing and to enjoy creating beautiful styles themselves. Mariana holds local workshops and classes and shares tips, techniques and some of her unique upcycle clothing projects over at her Eco Fashion Sewing blog.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY...
about Mariana's beginner course taught locally in Perth, Western Australia
(which covers only a fraction of what's in 'Learn To Sew ECO In 30 Days')
'I learnt heaps!!!
The most helpful thing during the course was having someone who could explain things in a way I understood and SHOW me how to do it as well.'
Amy Read, building up her sewing skills
'I had no sewing experience. Bought sewing machine after the first class because I was so excited to practice the content.
Thank you, I have learnt a new skill that I will continue to develop with practice. Very excited!'
Annika Helenius, complete beginner
'I learnt so much new content on sewing, the sewing machine, textiles and reusing materials. Great to get feel for being able to recognise different fabrics to be able to reuse from existing clothes.
Mikala Little, confident beginner
And That's Not All...
You Also Get #2 Amazing FREE Bonuses:
'Needle-Thread-Fabric' Reference Guide
To back you up and ensure you know with confidence what needle with what thread for what kind of fabric to use any time, whatever you sew. Easy to use 1-page guide, ready to print and keep with your machine.
Troubleshooting comes with experience but this Bonus makes resolving problems with the stitch or the machine easy. A 2-page Guide packed with years of knowledge and proven ways to resolve sewing machine issues. Ready to print and use as you go!
This Course Is NOT For You If You:
- Are not ready to spend few hours a week to learn and practice
- Want to learn pattern drafting and how to make clothing
- Want to learn how to read and work with clothing patterns
- Are advanced in sewing and want to learn beyond the essentials
- Do not have access to a sewing machine
Frequently Asked Questions
(All prices are in US dollars)